OUR FUEL INJECTOR CLEANING PROCEDURE
We offer a postal cleaning service for most petrol engine fuel injectors. Both rail and hose mounted top feed injectors, side feed injectors, GDI fuel injectors, SPI fuel injectors and marine engine fuel injectors. Flow X are are one of the most experienced users of the ASNU system in the UK. ASNU are manufacturers of the world-leading Gasoline Injector Diagnostic Testing & Servicing System.
The Flow X petrol fuel injector cleaning service involves flow testing, ultrasonic cleaning and re-flow testing, as follows:
- Micro filter, O-ring seals and pintle caps removed – and replaced where possible.
- Check all fuel injectors share the same part number.
- Check each fuel injector has the same coil resistance.
- Fuel injectors are mounted onto flow bench and leak test performed. (30 seconds@5 bar).
- Flow rate testing at either 2 or 3 bar pressure, 50% duty cycle for 30 seconds.
- Check spray patterns in a static (wide open) mode.
- Check spray patterns in dynamic (pulsed) mode at a set open duration and speed.
- Fuel injectors are placed into the ultra-sonic cleaning tank for a minimum of 30 minutes.
- During this time the fuel injectors are also electrically pulsed.
- Filters, O-rings and pintle caps that were removed are renewed, if available / stocked.
- Leak, flow test and spray pattern checks are performed again.
- The fuel injectors are placed into numbered bags and a standard report issued.
- Returned by post to you – fully insured*! Full postal/insurance details.
CLEANING COST PER INJECTOR – includes VAT and DELIVERY
- Top feed rail mounted injectors
- Hose mounted fuel injectors
- Side feed fuel injectors
- GDI fuel injectors
- SPI fuel injectors
- Marine fuel injectors
On GDI, SPI, and side feed injectors leave all seals and filters in place. We recommend that top feed injectors are sent complete, so we can check filter, seal types and pintle caps.